The Global Law consortium (GLC) is a global group of elite LL.M. programs and we are proud to bring together the leading Law Schools of the world on a single virtual platform via our Global Law Consortium Virtual events.
Upcoming event details:
Date: 23rd February, 2022
Discover leading law schools from around the world to find your perfect course. Meet the representatives of the institutions at our virtual LLM Fair and consult about your career goals. This is your unique opportunity to have your questions answered and get an inside look at your future course. Find everything you need to prepare for your future studies, all without leaving the comfort of home.
You may also request personal meetings with representatives post event.
Our next Virtual LLM event will be held at on February 23rd, 2022, 2 pm Central European Time (CET)
14:00 (CET) Information Session on Admissions, Scholarships, and Tips for Successful LLM Applications.
14:30- 17:00 (CET) Breakout sessions – Interact with a staff member of each law school and Q&A.
17:00 (CET) End of the session.
Click here to register. Look forward to meeting with you.
Participating Law Schools:
- Cardozo School of Law, USA
- Koç university Law School, Turkey
- Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Newcastle University, UK
- Syracuse University College of Law, USA
- The University of Law, UK
- UC Davis School of Law, USA
- Peter A. Allard School of Law – University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of East London, UK
- University of Edinburgh Law School, UK
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Texas School of Law